Marketing Associate Job Description
Nuele is new hair products brand located in Philadelphia, PA that focuses on all-natural products for women of color. We are launching an all natural revolutionary hair product that manages and heals hair, making it quick and simple to protect, style, and go everyday.
Our mission is to empower women of color by providing all-natural hair products that truly work for our hair, physical health and enjoyment of everyday life.
About the role
The Marketing Associate will help grow Nuele Hairs’ online audience by creating compelling digital and social media content, and driving effective digital marketing strategies. This role will also support the head of marketing with PR and marketing campaign reporting, presentation deck creation, community management, and website management/design.
The marketing associate position is an all-around superstar. Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with previous experience in growing social media audiences and brand awareness. In addition, the ideal candidate must possess a solid understanding of emerging digital marketing trends and social media best practices, strong graphic design, editing, and the ability to manage several projects at one time.
The ideal candidate will bring a passion for all-natural products, physical health & wellness, and hair health.
Social Media Management
• Sourcing, drafting, and publishing daily social media content across multiple channels, aligned to an editorial and messaging calendar
• Monitoring, listening, and responding to conversations on social media and responding to in-bound email messages generated by Nuele’s website to increase engagement and provide customer service Nuele’s customers
• Engage directly with new online communities that grow awareness and build relationships with influencers including journalists
• Help manage social media calendars, including drafting post copy, coordinating assets, scheduling posts, and publishing on channels
• Create planned and dynamic content
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Own the design and development of online and print marketing materials
Online Advertising & Marketing Management
• Stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing and social media trends and best practices
• Drive high quality traffic to our website and organically grow our social media following; measure and report on success metrics
• Contributing to and driving an influencer strategy to facilitate connections and increase engagement
• Help to set up and monitor online advertising including, Adwords, PPC, and retargeting
• Assist with email marketing setup, scheduling emails, reporting, and optimization
• Assist with surveying, polling, and other forms of primary data collection
Analytics & Reporting
• Gathering and analyzing social media, website, and email metrics weekly to provide insights and recommendations
Learn more at nuelehair.com
Part-Time Position: 10-20 hours/week